Our mission is to evangelize, equip, and empower the next generation of lifelong Christ followers and servant leaders.
- Outreach: Activities of mutual interest give our trained mentors a platform around which to draw students and to create meaningful relationships, and opportunity to teach skills that enrich their lives mentally and physically
- Arts and ministry
- And so much more
- Discipleship: By example and by study of God’s Word, mentors teach students enduring biblical principles that contribute to their ongoing spiritual growth and maturity
- Leadership development: Mentors provide students with ample opportunity to practice leadership skills in a safe environment, and in a manner consistent with their age and maturity as they develop vital social skills
Royal Rangers is a small-group-mentoring ministry of the local church that is:
Effective in its mission (to evangelize, equip, and empower);
- Flexible in its application (providing ample options to manage costs, to staff the ministry, and to attract the interest of students and their parents, regardless of church size, location, or resource);
- Easily interconnect with other ministries to children and youth.
Royal Rangers is a compliment to any church, attracting families from the community who want the best for their kids.
Royal Rangers offers programing for students ages 5-17:
- Ranger Kids (ages 5, 6 & 7)
- Discovery Rangers (ages 8, 9 & 10)
- Adventure Rangers (ages 11, 12 & 13)
- Expedition Rangers (ages 14, 15, 16 & 17)
Mentors meet with students each week in a small group setting to create relationship, practice new skills, play games, participate in interactive Bible studies, and master leadership habits and attitudes.
All meetings are age appropriate and provide a perfect mix of fun and accomplishment.
As students progress through the discipleship process they receive recognition for their growth.
Royal Rangers has prepared readily available training to instill confidence in new mentors, and has created tools that guide them step-by-step to enjoy success and great satisfaction mentoring the next generation. Training teaches leaders to provide:
- Highly relational mentoring
- Fun, outcome based spiritual, social, physical, and mental discipleship
- Interactive, hands-on learning
- Intentional discipleship and example in godly character formation
- Servant leadership formation